Saturday 25 May 2013

A message for you all.

Hi people,

I know that a few of you still have an exam to do but, effectively, you have now all finished your English GCSEs.

I just wanted to say a massive thanks to you all for being truly one of the best, if not THE best class I've ever  had the pleasure of teaching. It has been nothing but fun teaching you guys, and it is people like you who make the job of teaching worth doing.

The presents and cards I have been given by some of you so far are amazing, and I just want to thank you for your kind words, they really do mean a lot.

If I am lucky enough to teach ANY of you in year 12, then I will be a very happy dude.

If you are coming in on the 5th for a bit of a party and a class photo then it'll be great to see you. If not, have a brilliant summer.

NW

No comments:

Post a Comment