Wednesday 22 May 2013

Everyone read this please.

Hi all,

I am conscious that I have posted A LOT on this blog over the last couple of days. I can't just keep posting and posting because your revision will lose focus.

I have to quickly go out and do something, but I will upload revision question and an example answer for the comparison question by 8:30.

If there is ANYTHING ELSE you want/need, please make a free account and post a question.

Remember: top tips,

1. The best revision you can do is to know the poems inside out.
2. You should spend about 40 minutes on section A and about 55 on section B with the rest as reading/annotating time.
3. You should try to analyse ALL poems using OVERLAPPERSSJ.
4. You get marks for being ORIGINAL/BRAVE/ and generally finding connection - either things the poems to SIMILARLY or DIFFERENTLY.

I will return in about half an hour. Please spread the word on these resources - don't keep them to yourselves.

NW

No comments:

Post a Comment